I have no specific style, like everything! I love how fashion shocks, excites, and is always a little unexpected. xoxo
- Going to school for psychology. Currently favoring classes in relationships, religions, and history.
- I LOVE meeting people from other countries. I'm a German, Scotch Irish, Native American mutt who's pretty big into genealogy. Koblenz, Germany is one of the places my husband's family comes from.
- Married for 8 years to a wonderful guy I met in 2001. We are parents to 2 fur-babies. No children but I was an aunt at age 11.
- The youngest of 5 siblings. My mom is from the South, Dad's from the North.
- Have always been interested in anything creative.
Sewing, sketching, remodeling (took an interior design class), clothes (obviously!), dance but I also like to hike, swim, and be a little outdoorsy.
- Full of useless knowledge that hopefully someday I can put to work!